Monday, August 26, 2019

Idle hands

8/24 330pm
Friday was busy. I didnt even write. Lucy cut the first half of the day and I helped her a bit. I saw a new counselor and really like him.
830pm
What a long day. Did a photobooth at a friends party. Tried to go to church, but we had a toilet accident with the 4yo. My fault, but I didnt want to take him with no pants. I'm an introvert at parties and the photobooth gives me an excuse to hide while still feeling social. Someone asked for my card, it feels so cobbled together and feels very unprofessional. But people love it. I should design some cards.
Lucy was asleep when I was coming in here, I had to get teddy out of her room, she said she was going to come in and say goodnight. I was not expecting it! I think it would feel weird not to say goodnight to her. Sounds codependent. My therapist said that a couple of times. I need to start paying attention to that. He said that about my need to spend every moment with her. He called it object-relations and you should grow our of that by 6 and into object-usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment