Wednesday, August 28, 2019

8/26 240pm
I'm funding less time to post. That's a good thing, before I was getting worked up and making myself post. I was taking more time in the day (read: less sleep) to worry and put it in writting. Things are weird, we are spending stupid amounts of time together. I'm not complaining, but Lucy needs to be able to step back and look. I dont want her to feel like she didnt get what she needed out of this seperation. She downloaded a dating app to feel better, like she was moving and not stuck on me. She was grossed out. Maybe too strong of words. She was assaulted with messages.so much so she had to turn it off. She was worried about telling me, hurting me. I'm feeling reallynsane though, so o got to say, look at me, this is how I'm taking it. Tell me anything and I can handle it. I was worrying about what she would tell me and I came up with the worst thing I could. The worst would be if she saw so.eone else before the seperation. I asked myself how that would change the way I felt. It wouldn't. Sure it might hurt. But would it change anything? No. Could I get over it? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment